Do you have a passion for business in Asia, demonstrable, high-level knowledge of its markets, and exceptional communication skills? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have an opening for a Client Relations Manager in Shanghai. The primary role is to identify and develop new leads. The position reports to our local General Manager and Head of Sales in Shanghai. The Client Relations Manager is responsible for:
- Pursuing a personal sales plan to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Identifying and developing leads and prospects, including cold calling
- Setting up meetings and engage prospects to pitch IMA Asia services
- Following through to close sales
We expect the successful candidate to be good team player who can communicate openly and coordinate well internally across multiple offices. The person should also have these qualifications:
- At least three years experience and track record as a corporate sales professional
- Strong written and spoken (English) communication skills
- Confidence and a natural ability to develop good rapport with corporate executives
- A well-established personal network along with the willingness to participate actively in relevant professional organisations
- Strong affinity for global economic, political and management issues
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Compensation is competitive with fixed and variable elements based on performance.
Do you have what it takes to succeed? If so, please complete the form below and attach your CV. We’ll be in touch!